Might be getting a bit off topic. I think the best reason to change our laws is perception. I've spent much time out of state, and know most places I've been have had complicated and strange liquor laws. The whole low point beer thing is really what we need to get rid of. I think if we allow grocery/convenience stores to sell normal beer/wine, and allow liquor stores to refrigerate their beer then everyone wins but the distributors. No reason to change our laws that exclude national liquor store chains. Low point beer doesn't taste good because brewing is an art, and alcohol content is a side effect. Final argument is: If i go to the liquor store and buy a six pack of beer i know how too cool it quickly (ice and salt). There's a good chance that this beer is skunky from inconsistent temperatures. I could just as easily buy a bottle of everclear and drink it on ice and get really drunk.

My real point is that 3.2 beer tastes like crap, outsiders agree, and does nothing to keep our population more ethical than the rest of the USA. We can't fall for the lies of the distributors. We will have the same problems as a community with addiction and underage drinking. Most people who buy beer/wine want a tasty drink, and is hard to find here in Oklahoma.