Widgets Magazine

Thread: Citizen's Tower to be rezoned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Re: Citizen's Tower to be rezoned

Well, it's about time something happened with that building. It was beginning to become an eyesore. Just imagine the splendor of that structure once it is entirely restored and reopened as an upscale condo tower.

Patrick Guest

Default Re: Citizen's Tower to be rezoned

Even in its current state, Citizen's Tower is still a gem! It goes very well with the Gold Dome below!

I think it will make a great apartment/condo complex! Man, can you imagine the views you'd have of downtown from the balconies of that building? They'd be great!
    My fiancee and I went to look at an apartment at Lakeview Towers the other day, and even from there we were impressed with the view of downtown that you had off the southeast side of the building. I can't even begin to imagine the view you'd have from Citizen's Tower.

Hmmmm. You know...they won't even have to change the name of the structure. Originall,y the building was named for it's owner, Citizens Bank. "Citizen's" Tower goes great with the building's future use though....after all, "citizens" will be living there.

Thread Information