Widgets Magazine

Thread: Where is Stacy Barton?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Where is Stacy Barton?

According to her blog she is no longer in radio. http://stacy-barton.blogspot.com/

She is probably kicking herself over leaving Magic 104. I don't think Bob Fm is doing all that well. They are probably about to change formats.

2. Default Re: Where is Stacy Barton?

I was on her Facebook too, and she deleted me too. I guess she was getting rid of fans and just keeping her personal friends.

Quote Originally Posted by oneforone View Post
    According to her blog she is no longer in radio. http://stacy-barton.blogspot.com/

She is probably kicking herself over leaving Magic 104. I don't think Bob Fm is doing all that well. They are probably about to change formats.
    I hope they do change formats, I don't think bob is going to be around very much longer since the Brew came on, as for Stacy Barton I think its kinda sad that she left radio, I used to listen her when she was on the morning show on KEBC when it was at 94.7.

Quote Originally Posted by theparkman81 View Post
    I hope they do change formats, I don't think bob is going to be around very much longer since the Brew came on, as for Stacy Barton I think its kinda sad that she left radio, I used to listen her when she was on the morning show on KEBC when it was at 94.7.
    And if it does change formats, let's hope someone brings back a station like the Buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by rkjg24 View Post
    And if it does change formats, let's hope someone brings back a station like the Buzz.
    That will be great, but I doubt it, if they do change formats they were probably move WKY programming (spanish music) to the station and change WKY back to talk radio or something else. or they can change formats to newstalk.

Thread Information