Widgets Magazine

Thread: January 2010 TV PREMIERES

Default January 2010 TV PREMIERES

Who was it that used to list these for us? I can't find a listing online that is accurate and doesn't suck. I think I missed the season starter of NCIS last night. Dang it. I know 24 returns on the 17th!!!!!!! Mondays will not suck again for a while. I think Celebrity rehab is Thursday. Not sure.

Anybody have others they are excited about or know the listing?

Default Re: January 2010 TV PREMIERES

Quote Originally Posted by kmf563 View Post
    Who was it that used to list these for us? I can't find a listing online that is accurate and doesn't suck. I think I missed the season starter of NCIS last night. Dang it. I know 24 returns on the 17th!!!!!!! Mondays will not suck again for a while. I think Celebrity rehab is Thursday. Not sure.

Anybody have others they are excited about or know the listing?
    The epidsode that played last night is on CBS.com. I missed too last night and watched this morning.

Lost Feb 2. YES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skyrick View Post
    Lost Feb 2. YES!!!!
    How can you watch that?!? I got 'lost' two years ago and was never able to recover... My next cube neighbor at work is beyond excited about this, but I just do not understand.

Lost Feb 2. YES!!!!
    SUCKS!!!! Cause I bowl on Tuesday nights & I don't have cable so therefore no DVR. How can they change it to Tuesday nights after four seasons of it being on Wednesday nights?? Ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    How can you watch that?!? I got 'lost' two years ago and was never able to recover... My next cube neighbor at work is beyond excited about this, but I just do not understand.
    Sounds like you are just jealous that you can't comprehend the awesomeness of LOST!

Sounds like you have a normal cube neighbor, at least yours doesn't come into work on a monday bragging about his karaoke weekend singing "Like A Virgin"...He really freaks me out sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    SUCKS!!!! Cause I bowl on Tuesday nights & I don't have cable so therefore no DVR. How can they change it to Tuesday nights after four seasons of it being on Wednesday nights?? Ridiculous!
    Watch it online, www.abc.com. I haven't been on there in a while but they used to have all previous seasons on there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ndmoore View Post
    Sounds like you are just jealous that you can't comprehend the awesomeness of LOST!

Sounds like you have a normal cube neighbor, at least yours doesn't come into work on a monday bragging about his karaoke weekend singing "Like A Virgin"...He really freaks me out sometimes.
    hahaha. That's awesome.

I watched Lost religiously. Gave up. Went back in and watched up through last season. Eh. Not into it anymore. It lost me. This is the final season, right?

I love the new series White Collar on Fox. Ready for that one to start. And House. And Supernatural!! When is that one coming? That has to be my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    Go online to abc.com and watch the last episode of last season, then we'll talk.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by ndmoore View Post
    Watch it online, www.abc.com. I haven't been on there in a while but they used to have all previous seasons on there as well.
    Yeah, I know I'm probably gonna have to do this, but it sucks going from a high def signal broadcast on a 40+ inch TV to a internet video feed on a 19 inch monitor. I'll probably just buy the damn season on Blu-Ray when it comes out next December!

lost feb 2. Yes!!!!
    i cant wait!!!!!!!!! I need my lost!!!

12. Default Re: January 2010 TV PREMIERES

Thread Information