This item is pretty tough all the way around. The Hoover repair shop on the north side apparently owns the property, and unless I'm mistaken, the Hoover shop is a "mom & pop" entity and is probably just hanging on by its teeth. Aside from that, and has been said, parking at the NW corner of Classen & 23rd is almost nil. That limits commercial opportunities, big time. So, despite the superficially great location, it is virtually inaccessible to drivers in any direction, and I'd suppose that wouldn't change until the "mom & pops" Hoover store on the north side closes its doors and something else comes in.

That said, I'm absolutely not advocating that the Hoover's shop close down at all in the short term. It's hard enough for shops like the Hoover's store which have been at its location for years to survive without having internet urban planners hasten their demise. That time will probably come but down the line and in due course.

Urban "looking good" is not all that there is, and is sometimes the lesser of other important considerations.