Widgets Magazine
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Smile Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Hi everyone. My name is Teri or "Ninni" as my grandaughter use to call me. Kelsey Briggs is my grandaughter.

2. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

hello.

You can call me Jim Stark. You can come see me at Vintage timeless Coffee at 150th and Western.

3. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Stark View Post
    hello.

You can call me Jim Stark. You can come see me at Vintage timeless Coffee at 150th and Western.
    Sweet! That place is practically my second home!

Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Figured I would put this in here as well.

Hello everyone,

My name is Ryan and I am originally from Colorado Springs. I have lived in Norman for the past three years. I graduated last May with a BS degree in Geography (GIS emphasis) and am currently in the Regional and City Planning program working on my MRCP degree. I work for the Association of Central Oklahoma Governments (ACOG) off of Main in Bricktown. I am planning on moving into the Park Harvey in April and hope to meet young people who share my interest in living and working in an urban environment. I've been lurking here for some time, but I usually do my posting over at Skyscraperpage.com (SSP). Hopefully, I can contribute by either providing insider information or getting pictures of some of downtown's construction. So, thanks for having me.

Ryan

5. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Welcome Ryan!

Sorry I haven't done this before. My name is Eric and I live in Midwest City. I am a teacher and coach of 15 years. I graduated high school form choctaw and went to Northwestern Oklahoma State University ( Ride Rangers Ride). I joined to get more info about greater OKC and surrounding areas.

hello all!

I teach in Lawton. Have 2 girls 5 and 12.

When people say they can't wait to get out of Oklahoma, when I'm elsewhere and people say they'd never live in Oklahoma because of... I agree with them and try to keep this a secret.

9. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

hmmmm

Smile Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Hi All,

I am OkcBufxPress, a misplaced Okie on the North Coast. Grew up just a few blocks from PC HS and graduated from PC, UCO with undergrad degree. All the rest of my education was earned in NY.

My brother, who lives in Phoenix, emailed this url to me as a blast from the past (Memories thread). Wow, the memories from NW OKC!

Hoping to come back in the next few years - post retirement. It is just to crazy and expensive up here and we have a place on Grand Lake that becons. Besides, I miss the sun, the thunderstorms in the evening, short winters and that blasted wind - sounds like a personal ad, doesn't it?

Look forward to communicating with new and old friends!

OkcBufxPress

Wink Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Hey All,

I have lived all over the US and OKC is OK! OKC is better than most, small enough to care, yet big enough to be a blast.

Hello. I'm Richard, from the Eastern edge of MWC.

13. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Hi. My name is Charles and I live in NE Edmond.

My wife and I are both originally from Missouri. We lived in Houston for a while, and then we moved to OKC in 1986 so I could continue my education. We had originally planned to move back to MO as soon as I finished. The combination of friendly people, mild winters, low humidity, and sane cost of living convinced us to stay and make a home here.

This "naturalized Oklahoman" looks forward to learning more about our city on this board.

Hello, my name is Scott. I work for the cable company, formerly employed by OKCPS and previously for Texaco. I have a wonderful wife of 10 years, who is expecting our second child. She is a school teacher for OKCPS at Taft Middle School. She absolutely loves it most days!

15. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Welcome to all of new members! Please join in on the discussions... we look forward to hearing from you!
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

sup

17. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

I guess I needed to add myself to this.

My name is Marcus, I'm 21 years old, i'm a graduate of Carl Albert High School, an alumni of SNU, and a resident of Midwest City. I'm interested in Urban Renewal, Development Planning, and Investing. I currently work for Contemporary Services Corp and hopefully will be a recruiter for an indie label in Nashville come next month.

Blog Entries

Laramie (Larry D. Fry):

Retired middle school principal, adjunct community college instructor, private school dean of students and teacher--vocational education.

Moved to Fabulous Fort Worth (Cowtown, Funkytown) in 1995 and returned to Oklahoma City in 2000.

I attended Douglass High School, a devout Trojan and Alum.

Attended University of Central Oklahoma (bachelors in Business Education and masters in Vocational Business, Office and Distributive Education. Pre-doctorate and Masters in Educational Administration at the University of Oklahoma.

I attend Kansas-Newman College Pastorial Ministry Program, and hope to become a deacon of the Roman Catholic Church.

Attended Corpus Christi School (7-8 grades) with Linda Cavanaugh.

Attended St. Martin's Catholic School and now defunct St. Peter Claver Church.

Been there and done that!

Currently, I assist my cousin with running her business in Tyler, Texas--home health care; therefore, I drive back and forth every other week.

I am an avid fan of collegiate and major professional sports.

I enjoy visiting different sports forums locally and on a regional level.

Oklahoma City is my beloved home besides Fort Worth.

What up guys. My name is Braden. I once made a introductory post when I first joined up but it was short and sweet.

I've lived in Oklahoma most of my life...16 years North OKC & Edmond...then moved to North Central Missouri for three years where upon I graduated high school in 1997. After that I came back down to Oklahoma to attend college at Oklahoma State University--GO POKES!! I'll be real here, I partied way too much and was stricken with the syndrome of not graduating...but that's okay, it was a helluva experience.

Shortly thereafter I moved back to the North OKC area where I've lived ever since. I guess that would be since Fall of 1999. I enjoy every minute of my life in OKC and wouldn't trade it for the hustle & bustle of any major city, because I've been to those major cities and I'm a pretty laid back guy.

I work as a sales manager and in my spare time I enjoy reading, internetting (it should be a word), playing a little PS3, and of course, watching Oklahoma State sports (Pickens needs to slow it down).

The aspect that I love the most when it comes to forums like this is reading or adding information regarding any kind of construction. That of skyscrapers--which we vastly need--and road construction are my two favorite. So obviously I'm in dire straights to hear more about Devon Energy's future plans and anything having to do with the re-routing of the I-40 Crosstown!

Hey, Brahma here, new to the site.

I'm an Okie on purpose (I wasn't born here), and have been here more than 20 years. I'm interested in philosophy, civics, OKC development, science, cooking, restaurants, blues, golf, 4-wheelin', dogs, kids, photography, schools, religion, sports, and other stuff (I'm sure) that doesn't come to top of mind right now.

I can take the other side of virtually any debate you'd like to engage in, in an effort to sharpen our collective focus on the topic.

21. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

hello, my name is ED CRUNK.
    i've been dj-ing at clubs, shows, raves, nu-raves and dance parties in this region for 16 years. i used to own 3 well known clubs in the 90's, STARSEVEN DISKOTEK, E.B.M. (1&2). i co-owned EBM #2 with Jeremy dawson of SHINY TOY GUNS... and i was also shiny toy guns first tour manager. i owned ONE TRIBE RECORDS from 1993-2000 until i sold it and moved to dallas. i had a fantastic stint in texas, but moved back to okc in 2005 when the club scene flopped there. i am part of the the internationally recognized "DANCE ROBOTS, DANCE!" dj crew. we have a weekly on wednesdays at ELECTRO LOUNGE.
    i also run the OKLAHOMA CITY page on myspace

MySpace.com - 3DW@RD!CU$$ [crunktronic] - 35 - Male - OKLAHOMA CITY [four oh five], OKLAHOMA - www.myspace.com/edcrunk
    www.dancerobotsdance.com
    MySpace.com - OKLAHOMA CITY - 35 - Male - <marquee direction=RIGHT><H3>OKC - 405</MARQUEE>, OKLAHOMA - www.myspace.com/oklahomacityrocks
    MySpace.com - Dance Robots, Dance! - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Electro / Indie / New Wave - www.myspace.com/dancerobotsdancedotcom

22. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Welcome to the forum!
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

This is Brian Vermillion. Born and raised in OKC until 2004 when we moved to Idaho. Graduated from PC original in 1981. Really enjoyed the nostalgic pictures of n.w. okc. It really brought back memories. Married 23 years, one 17 year old son.

hi, i'm new to the forums.

25. Default Re: "Roll Call" - Introduce yourself

Sup homies?

Welcome!

Thread Information