Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder 2024-25 Season

1. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2024-25 Season

I honestly think the reason a lot of people don't know about the Thunder are the games being on Bally. It isn't included or available for a ton of TV packages. My in laws want to watch games but are not going to open another app outside YouTube TV to watch it.

Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2024-25 Season

Quote Originally Posted by FighttheGoodFight View Post
    I honestly think the reason a lot of people don't know about the Thunder are the games being on Bally. It isn't included or available for a ton of TV packages. My in laws want to watch games but are not going to open another app outside YouTube TV to watch it.
    Being able to watch the Thunder on Fox Sports Oklahoma was one of the reasons I got into the Thunder. Me and my friend watched almost every game, switching between our houses haha. Watching them grow into a respectable team in 2010 was a formative time in my sports life.

Coach D. made a great adjustment at halftime. We man handled them the entire second half.

Anybody have recommendations for watch parties around the city? I've tried a few different places and have had to ask them to turn the game on - no audio and nobody else really paying attention. As good as this team is I'd love to have that communal aspect if I go out somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by cappa View Post
    Anybody have recommendations for watch parties around the city? I've tried a few different places and have had to ask them to turn the game on - no audio and nobody else really paying attention. As good as this team is I'd love to have that communal aspect if I go out somewhere
    Maybe somewhere like Chalk at Chisholm Creek or Bar 74 by the railroad tracks?

i've found 74 to be pretty underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by PhiAlpha View Post
    And has much crap as I’ve given him…Ous actually has looked not completely terrible in the minutes he’s played.
    Yeah, Ous has been playing the role he's best suited for: spot up shooter and big defender. His goal should be to be a player Nic Batum. I'm still pretty skeptical he'll be in the rotation when it matters (or whether he'll be on this team longterm), but it's nice to see him play within the game to start the season.

Quote Originally Posted by cappa View Post
    There really should be a bar or brewery that leans into this, maybe partnering with the popular podcasts to encourage hard core fans to come out, and really create a great experience for watching road games especially.

Quote Originally Posted by FighttheGoodFight View Post
    It's not even on the Bally app anymore, it's now on the Fan Duel app. You can login with a TV provider (assuming you are subscribed to the package), or you can subscribe directly to Fan Duel on a monthly basis or for the season. It's still the same crappy Bally app, but the one game I've watched on the app seemed to work a little better than when Bally was running it.

Quote Originally Posted by dankrutka View Post
    Yeah, Ous has been playing the role he's best suited for: spot up shooter and big defender. His goal should be to be a player Nic Batum. I'm still pretty skeptical he'll be in the rotation when it matters (or whether he'll be on this team longterm), but it's nice to see him play within the game to start the season.
    Yeah this is his shot at earning a role, but I agree... it would take a pretty big leap to get minutes when J Will and Hartenstien are healthy, not to mention that Mitchell and Jones seem like they have a chance to carve out regular rotation minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by sooner88 View Post
    It's not even on the Bally app anymore, it's now on the Fan Duel app. You can login with a TV provider (assuming you are subscribed to the package), or you can subscribe directly to Fan Duel on a monthly basis or for the season. It's still the same crappy Bally app, but the one game I've watched on the app seemed to work a little better than when Bally was running it.
    the people running it didn't change (it wasn't bally and it is not fan duel ) those are sponsorship deals ..

Thread Information