Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Container Store

1. Default Re: Container Store

Yeah, of all of the chain retail I once drove to other cities/states to visit (and pined for) over the past few decades - West Elm, Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, IKEA, and others - Container Store is the one that I’ve ended up frequenting the most by the time it arrived. I’ve spent thousands there over the past few years.

Unless you’re absolutely CERTAIN what you’re getting on Amazon it’s a total crapshoot, especially for stuff like you might buy at Container Store. I’m definitely not anti-Amazon. Routinely it’s the biggest line item on my American Express statement.

But I’d rather shop for storage or certain kitchen/bath/closet/garage stuff at Target or Lowe’s than Amazon. And I’d 10X more rather shop at Container Store than those two places.

Default Re: Container Store

I got a garage organizer there this summer. It was designed very well by the team there and I paid for the installation. I know I could not have done such a good job if I had just picked out an organizer at one of the DIY box stores. I also took advantage of a major sale as well as 0 percent financing. I highly recommend.

Thread Information