Widgets Magazine
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13585960616263
Results 1,551 to 1,554 of 1554

Thread: Restaurant closings

1. Default Re: Restaurant closings

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    What was wrong with it? I went there once or twice and it was okay.Wasn't great
    I think Chicken Foot has one of the best Chicken sandwiches, but they were too expensive for what you get; charged like $6 for bad sides, sandwiches were like $15. I just pulled up the current menu and it looks like they have updated so the sandwiches actually come with fries now, so that's better than when I last went. Still definitely not a big loss for the area. I would not be surprised to see Bibi's follow suite.

Default Re: Restaurant closings

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    After OKCTalk posted about them and we drove hundreds of people there, did you ever hear about them again?

So many of these restaurants don't even try to promote themselves.
    Yeah, it’s a very interesting point. I had completely forgotten they even existed. But I specifically want to try them because I read about them on this site and decided to try them. I went back, probably 6 or so times and there’s so much new stuff opening up in OKC, admittedly, I just kind of forgot they were there. Their food was pretty good. I would’ve gone back.

Default Re: Restaurant closings

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Beard Face View Post
    I think Chicken Foot has one of the best Chicken sandwiches, but they were too expensive for what you get; charged like $6 for bad sides, sandwiches were like $15. I just pulled up the current menu and it looks like they have updated so the sandwiches actually come with fries now, so that's better than when I last went. Still definitely not a big loss for the area. I would not be surprised to see Bibi's follow suite.
    I mean their food was pretty good. But again for me, it wasn’t memorable or great. I had their chicken and waffles which I enjoyed. The staff were usually pretty friendly. It will be interesting to see how the one in Edmund does.

4. Default Re: Restaurant closings

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Beard Face View Post
    unfortunately, a lot of these restaurant groups are trying to sell food (and, especially, drinks) at prices well above the market clearing price. and it's just not a sustainable business practice from what i can tell.

Thread Information