Widgets Magazine

Thread: Bob Moore Porsche

Far North Bob Moore Porsche

New dealership to be built on the same site.

Default Re: Bob Moore Porsche

Good gravy..the overhead! jack Robbins would be spinning in his grave. (he is dead, isn't he?)

Quote Originally Posted by Dob Hooligan View Post
    Good gravy..the overhead! jack Robbins would be spinning in his grave. (he is dead, isn't he?)
    Yes, he passed away in 2003.

I bought my first new car from Jack Robbins Porsche-Audi on Broadway -- a 1982 Audi 4000. It was lightyears better than the GM and Ford cars I had driven before. At that time, the dealership was a jumble of a few small buildings.

I recently researched that Audi and found it had less than 100 HP and took about 13 seconds to get to 60. The 80s and 90s were the nadir for cars.

Looks great! OKC needs more luxury dealerships. The ones we have do very well, and have moved to much bigger locations, out from downtown.

The Audi dealership built just to the north is similarly modern and upscale. Same is true for Mercedes very nearby.

Probably the nicest car dealership in the OKC area is the new Genesis facility

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    The Audi dealership built just to the north is similarly modern and upscale. Same is true for Mercedes very nearby.

That new Genesis dealership is amazing. I was blown away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

Yep. The BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and now Genesis dealerships are great. Not sure on the Jaguar and Land Rover dealers. I think that once dealers open here, they are surprised how well they do, and invest a lot of money to making the dealerships great.

Pretty much knew this was coming when they started demolishing the old Infiniti building. Plus, there are a lot of Porsches around OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by aDark View Post
    That new Genesis dealership is amazing. I was blown away.
    yeah, the atrium in the bathrooms is a super nice touch. and they allegedly installed a $250k+ Bang & Olufsen sound system.

Thread Information