Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riserva

Default Re: Riserva

Quote Originally Posted by soonerguru View Post
    Right. These are not tapas in the Spanish tradition. Papas often are free when you visit a bar in Spain.

Now, if you go to a modern Tapas restaurant in Sevilla or Madrid, you pay for the food but it is served in small portions and inexpensive.

I've wanted a tapas place in OKC forever but I was a bit gobsmacked by the prices. It's also not in a location I would go if I were going on a tapas date. Wish them luck, however.
    i think that Reserva is one of the best restaurants to open in OKC is a long time .. and my guess is that there will be multiple locations sooner rather then later .

Default Re: Riserva

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    i think that Reserva is one of the best restaurants to open in OKC is a long time .. and my guess is that there will be multiple locations sooner rather then later .
    $15 for patatas bravas? Ok. LMAO

3. Default Re: Riserva

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    I strongly agree! I have been 3 separate times now and tried something different each time. Everyone I have gone with, including a party of over 20 people, said they loved their meals. It is currently my favorite spot even if it is not in my favorite area. I don't mind the extra cost when I know the food is consistently delicious no matter what I buy.

4. Default Re: Riserva

Provision Concepts have announced a Second Location for Riserva in Scottsdale, Arizona. Opening Fall 2025

Thread Information