Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PopStroke

Default Re: PopStroke

Quote Originally Posted by jccouger View Post
    Do they use real grass or is it turf?
    very high end synthetic turf

There used to be a spot like this in Valencia, CA, when I lived out there twenty five years or so ago, I think it was called The Greens. Great spot to have a drink and play putt-putt on real grass.

I'll definitely spend some time here.

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    Have they started on this already? They are clearing all of the land in this area. It might be more for utilities and streets, but I wanted to ask.
    The construction you see is just general land-clearing and street construction for the new phase of The Half.

No building permit applications have been filed for any particular business.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    The construction you see is just general land-clearing and street construction for the new phase of The Half.

No building permit applications have been filed for any particular business.
    They took all the vegetation and piled it up on the east end of the property. Then they dug a large pit and they are burning the vegetation. You cannot escape the smell. Wonder if DEQ issued a permit?

This looks like it would be super fun! Hoping that it does happen. The half is turning into a great, destination development!

Quote Originally Posted by rte66man View Post
    They took all the vegetation and piled it up on the east end of the property. Then they dug a large pit and they are burning the vegetation. You cannot escape the smell. Wonder if DEQ issued a permit?
    for a burn pile??

Thread Information