Widgets Magazine

Thread: Allegiant Airlines

Default Allegiant Airlines

So Allegiant leaving OKC a temporary move or more permanent. When you go too book something it says: This flight route is currently being updated and may be unavailable.
    Please search alternate route pairings or check again at a later date.

Default Re: Allegiant Airlines

Likely related to Boeing delivery delays and the chronic pilot shortage. No idea if/when they come back though.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/allegi...uts-19-routes/

ULCC routes are pretty much seasonal, though what determines the season is what is the currently fashionable destinations.

The Boeing delays could definitely be a contributing factor. Those delays have also contributed to the industry-wide stoppage in pilot hiring that began a couple of months ago (in addition to the flood of freshly minted pilots).

Quote Originally Posted by BG918 View Post
    Likely related to Boeing delivery delays and the chronic pilot shortage. No idea if/when they come back though.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/allegi...uts-19-routes/
    Interesting OKC wasn't even Mentioned. I wonder how much more they had to cut.

5. Default Re: Allegiant Airlines

On the email they sent me they mentioned they were being suspended seasonally. The article above states those routes were cut. So maybe they are coming back at some point. Just interesting cause the vegas flight has usually been year round. Every time I've flown on them the plane is mostly full, esp to Destin. Who knows tho

Quote Originally Posted by Richard at Remax View Post
    On the email they sent me they mentioned they were being suspended seasonally. The article above states those routes were cut. So maybe they are coming back at some point. Just interesting cause the vegas flight has usually been year round. Every time I've flown on them the plane is mostly full, esp to Destin. Who knows tho

I hope so cause their prices are hard to beat. Last year I flew to Vegas round trip with carry on for $74. I had a code and booked two one way trips. Frontier is ok but can get expensive and southwest airlines cheapest is around $250 if your lucky for a round trip.

Thread Information