Widgets Magazine
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 111213141516

Thread: Dave and Buster's

1. Default Re: Dave and Buster's

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Dave & Buster's is getting a refresh to the exterior and the bar and dining areas.

Hard to believe it's been open more than 10 years.
    They going to allow gambling now like the other locations? That'll bring more people in. Gotta bet on my nephew running up the score in Skee-ball

Default Re: Dave and Buster's

I will say Dave & Busters isn't even close to what it was in it's heyday. In the late 80's/early 90's in Dallas when I used to go there as a teen i think they had 2 locations there we visited and they were waaaaaaaay nicer than the cookie cutter versions they are spitting out everywhere now. They had about 8 really nice pool tables in one area, a 4-6 lane bowling alley, great food, and known for having state of the art arcade games. At night it became adults only and catered more to the adult crowd. The pool table area had dark hardwoods on the walls, the classic green billiard lamps above the tables, I think even had a booth at the ends of the table so you could play and eat. Just a totally different feel to them as opposed to a teenage version of Chuck E Cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Dave & Buster's is getting a refresh to the exterior and the bar and dining areas.

Hard to believe it's been open more than 10 years.
    Still never been, when is the refresh scheduled to be complete?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    DD was an almost daily stop when going to NW Classen. Donuts and a coke. Then the one on 39th for many years was a twice a week or so stop on the way to work. I miss the old DD dearly.
    Old DD was the best donut shop when I was a kid. I now have one about 2 blocks away that I never visit, because we have a few family-owned donut shops local to me that are leaps and bounds better.

Default Re: Dave and Busters

Quote Originally Posted by venture View Post
    LOL /sigh

I think Bricktown is the best place for them in OKC. Pete your comment on Quail Springs is probably right, I would except that UNP in Norman would be another. However, both locations effectively kill off customers from half the Metro.
    As most everyone knows. After 16 years. Norman has a Main Event planned which is owned by dave and busters. Now we just need a dave and busters on the south side. Maybe along the east west connector

Will they be closed while the remodel happens

I think our dave and busters kind of sucks. I like going to the location at stonebriar mall in frisco.

Thread Information