Widgets Magazine
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10555657585960
Results 1,476 to 1,491 of 1491

Thread: Classen Curve

Default Re: Classen Curve

Quote Originally Posted by W8N2SKI View Post
    From my understanding, Lululemon is just expanding its current store over to the green/outdoor seating space next to it. Last I heard, they weren't moving, just expanding.
    There have been building permits that show the move to the former Cafe 501 space, but it's labeled as "temporary space".

There are rumors they will move to OAK once that development is ready.

Theyre staying put, they crush it at Classen Curve. Moving to temporary space while they expand their current space.

Lululemon is expanding their current space to include the former open common area to the west. Plans are to relocate to Cafe 501 space in May until October. Looks like the store space will about double.

There is a construction fence around the western fountain, with "Here we grow again" signage.

Looks like the fountains will soon be no more.

5. Default Re: Classen Curve

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    There is a construction fence around the western fountain, with "Here we grow again" signage.

Looks like the fountains will soon be no more.
    That construction fencing has been up since January and the fountains shut off since then as well. For as little movement on that project, they sure took out a number of parking spots for future growth. But I would say nothing is imminent yet.

My wife was at a Barre3 class and overheard that the neighborhood to the east is suing the development for taking out the fountains. Not sure if there is anything valid there, but it would be interesting if that comes to pass and works. Again, take it for what it's worth...

7. Default Re: Classen Curve

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    My wife was at a Barre3 class and overheard that the neighborhood to the east is suing the development for taking out the fountains. Not sure if there is anything valid there, but it would be interesting if that comes to pass and works. Again, take it for what it's worth...
    https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news...n/71566737007/

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    lol, some attorney is making out well on this .... the neighborhood .. will just be out money ..

Oh, if that's what they were talking about, then it's old news, obviously. I thought this was new info.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    lol, some attorney is making out well on this .... the neighborhood .. will just be out money ..
    My thoughts exactly. Unless there is something in the paperwork when they started developing it that the fountains will remain in place for a certain period of time, blah, blah, blah, then there is really nothing they can do about it.

As of yet, no legal action has been filed.

As of yet, no legal action has been filed.
    thanks pete .. i couldn't read the oklahoman link

Signage has been put up for Lulu at the old 501 building and people are inside working on it.

^

Some neighbors are upset but what Washington Prime is planning to do in removing the fountains for more retail space is completely within their rights under the PUD that was approved years ago.

They do not have to seek any approval other than a building permit, which is a procedural and building code issue, and nothing else.

So, they can complain all they want but it won't change anything.
    This isn’t quite accurate but the details seem fairly irrelevant now.

It looks like the new Lululemon space is ready to go, but it was closed with a sign saying “due to circumstances beyond our control”….

Per an employee who works there, "We've been informed by the fire marshal that we have to be closed at least tomorrow (Monday). Hopefully we will open Tuesday"

Thread Information