Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Grove Marketplace (Portland Power Center)

Default Re: Portland Power Center

The name of the center has changed from the generic name of Portland Power Center to the "Grove Marketplace"

https://www.cbre.com/properties/prop...-city-ok-73012

Default Re: Grove Marketplace (Portland Power Center)

Chick-Fil-A has a fence up, and has started the initial work for the store off of Portland.

Pete can probably find the site plan, but it will be interesting to see how the lot is configured to ensure traffic in the drive-thru doesn't back up and out on northbound Portland/HWY 74.

Here you go:

I have no idea if the graphics on that site are usually up to date. Are the 7/11, Starbucks, and Braums still supposed to go here..? 7/11 and Starbucks are just a mile down the road at 178th/May. And there are Braums locations at 150th/May and 164th/Penn... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cappa View Post
    I have no idea if the graphics on that site are usually up to date. Are the 7/11, Starbucks, and Braums still supposed to go here..? 7/11 and Starbucks are just a mile down the road at 178th/May. And there are Braums locations at 150th/May and 164th/Penn... lol.
    Nice that Chick-Fil-A has what appears to be two of the outer lots to help with traffic flow.

As for Starbucks at this location, apparently it will be a smaller footprint, and drive-thru location only. The one at 178th and May is "out-performing" which is why I think there is desire to place another one here, also to grab morning commuters driving down 74 into OKC. 7Brew also just opened across the street from Starbucks on May.

As for 7-11, I think it is pretty common for them to take up any open corner, if it has not already been claimed by OnCue or Caseys. Even if there is a store near by, as both stores will catch different traffic patterns of customers. There are also plans for an OnCue to go a mile north at 192nd and Portland too.

As for Braums, given the population density of The Grove and Valencia subdivisions, you have probably around 6000-8000 people in those two subdivisions alone that won't have to drive 4 or 5 miles round trip to a Braum's. I imagine the store will look more like the one at 150th and May, which is a much smaller footprint than the store at 164th and Penn that has a large indoor dining area.

6. Default Re: Grove Marketplace (Portland Power Center)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	McDonalds Portland.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	110.9 KB 
ID:	18865

Same strip mall set up in every other suburb. This is getting bad, so boring...smh.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Walker View Post
    Same strip mall set up in every other suburb. This is getting bad, so boring...smh.
    It's in a cookie cutter suburb area. It fits, and fills needs.

9. Default Re: Grove Marketplace (Portland Power Center)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1717600657632.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	116.3 KB 
ID:	18878

Thread Information