Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: OKC 577 Industrial Reserve

Default Re: OKC 577 Industrial Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    When they have two relatively close together, they usually are on the opposite sides of the same major road, to make it easier to capture customers traveling in both directions.

Many examples, including NW 63rd & NW Expressway and then Wilshire & NW Ex.
    Excellent point. That is the case with SW 104 on the west side and SW 119th on the east side.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    Excellent point. That is the case with SW 104 on the west side and SW 119th on the east side.
    Not only that the 104th one is on the North side of the cross street and the one on 119th is on the South. That's typically how I'm looking at it cause depending on if I'm coming or going from that direction depends on which one I stop at. Oncue definitely capturing customers in all directions there.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Walker View Post
    Of course they did, OnCue is oversaturating the market. There is already one a mile down the road at I-240 and Sooner Rd...SMH.
    I never understand this sentiment, that someone gets bothered by a private company investing millions of dollars to build another one of their stores. These are the things that keep OKC's economy growing. In no way is this a bad thing. Why would you get upset at more convenience and nicer and newer options for anything retail related?

I see the same thing about car washes. Why would anyone get so bothered about private equity money from out-of-staters spending their money in OKC?

So, this question is OKC 577 Industrial reserve adjacent:

I drove back from Choctaw today and noticed there was another large industrial building on the south side of 240 just east of Air Depot. It looked like it was still getting built. Any idea what this is?

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    So, this question is OKC 577 Industrial reserve adjacent:

I drove back from Choctaw today and noticed there was another large industrial building on the south side of 240 just east of Air Depot. It looked like it was still getting built. Any idea what this is?
    https://www.prattwhitney.com/en/news...-city-facility

pratt and whitney

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    There it is. Thank you. I knew I saw it somewhere and couldn’t remember where

7. Default Re: OKC 577 Industrial Reserve

Folks, this OnCue is going to be BUUUSSSSYYY!!! I know most of you have no idea what traffic looks like at this intersection, but at rush hour on both ends, it's extremely busy. The new lights at the 240 junction are going to help the traffic flow a lot. The stop signs were not able to keep up with the long lines.

There are a TON of people that flow through this area. For me, that's the best corner too because it's going north. I'll be selfish on this and say that I'm also personally happy to see it. The new QT and Express and the old Caseys are not good for traffic flow, so i rarely go that way. But where this OnCue will be, is my commute path when i go in.

9. Default Re: OKC 577 Industrial Reserve

OG&E has been doing a lot of work at the substation. It's filled in some but you wouldn't notice if you didn't drive by it regularly. It was a fairly empty frame before compared to how dense some of the are.

I believe ONG has finished their infrastructure work. Their Christmas Tree at 89th/Eastern looks complete and fenced in.

You can see a couple of the smaller structures on the north end of the property have started.

They also recently in the last couple of weeks, finished the massive Locke pad. The structure is up all the way now, and they're just filling in the walls and the roof. This massive thing is insane!

I kind of wished they had worked out a better way to make that frontage road connect at Sunnylane though. It would have required working with the feds on the interstate offramp, but it bugs me along 240 how there are so many sections with disjointed frontage roads (like Sooner at the hospital).

Thread Information