Widgets Magazine

Thread: Homeless Population

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Re: Homeless Population

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    But is marijuana the primary driver of the increased homelessness? You claimed it, you cite something that proves it...
    No, I said the homelessness increased after marijuana became legal. And I cited observation in my home town which legalized mj and then there has been a huge increase. I did NOT say it was primary driver (in fact, I actually said Mental Health is/was) but I said it increased after we legalized mj, which is fact well documented.

Let me simplify my argument, it is true that a child gets acne when they become teenagers. Now, I didn't say children get acne because they are teenagers, but it is true that they get it when they become teens (due to puberty). .. My similar argument, homelessness became more rampant in my and other large cities after we legalized marijuana (but the primary driver was defunding mental health and much stronger drug/alcohol issues that magnified after we legalized mj). Make Sense?
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Homeless Population

Quote Originally Posted by HOT ROD View Post
    No, I said the homelessness increased after marijuana became legal. And I cited observation in my home town which legalized mj and then there has been a huge increase. I did NOT say it was primary driver (in fact, I actually said Mental Health is/was) but I said it increased after we legalized mj, which is fact well documented.

Let me simplify my argument, it is true that a child gets acne when they become teenagers. Now, I didn't say children get acne because they are teenagers, but it is true that they get it when they become teens (due to puberty). .. My similar argument, homelessness became more rampant in my and other large cities after we legalized marijuana (but the primary driver was defunding mental health and much stronger drug/alcohol issues that magnified after we legalized mj). Make Sense?
    You are still trying to associate a cause and effect when there isn’t any clear demonstrable relationship . Coincidental timing doesn’t constitute cause and effect. More like acne increased and so did homelessness, so acne is linked to homelessness. Lol

Thread Information