Widgets Magazine

Thread: Nic's Grill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Re: Nic's Grill

Oof…double meat cheeseburgers are inherently gross to me. And I am a devoted and incredibly regular consumer of cheeseburgers.

Default Re: Nic's Grill

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanized View Post
    Oof…double meat cheeseburgers are inherently gross to me. And I am a devoted and incredibly regular consumer of cheeseburgers.
    for thicker patties, i totally agree with you... it's just too much, as if the ratios are all off. however, two smashed patties with double the seared exterior and a piece of molten cheese in between... that's close to cheeseburger perfection, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    for thicker patties, i totally agree with you... it's just too much, as if the ratios are all off. however, two smashed patties with double the seared exterior and a piece of molten cheese in between... that's close to cheeseburger perfection, imo.
    Too many doubles I see have double cheese, too, which is too much for me! Also, the degree to which some people smash their burgers varies, so if it's a real smashed burger, I could see how I might enjoy your preference!

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanized View Post
    Agreed, two is just too much of everything, for me. The bun, meat, cheese, and onion rations are just right on a normal, one-patty onion burger, again, for me.

Thread Information