Widgets Magazine

Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

One can analyze every which way why the Thunder lost the last two games. But really PJ Washington has been the x factor. He only averaged 12.9 points all season. So him scoring 29 and 27 in games 2 and 3 is not common for him. Cut those points in half, which most came on open 3 attempts in the corner, Thunder would be up 3-0 right now.

Moreover, SGA is doing all he can. But if Chet can give us 20 and 10, and JDubb give us 25+ we win.

2. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Quote Originally Posted by G.Walker View Post
    One can analyze every which way why the Thunder lost the last two games. But really PJ Washington has been the x factor. He only averaged 12.9 points all season. So him scoring 29 and 27 in games 2 and 3 is not common for him. Cut those points in half, which most came on open 3 attempts in the corner, Thunder would be up 3-0 right now.

Moreover, SGA is doing all he can. But if Chet can give us 20 and 10, and JDubb give us 25+ we win.
    This! Block the passing lanes to Washington or stay in his face when he's in the corner and the Thunder would be playing for the sweep tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    This! Block the passing lanes to Washington or stay in his face when he's in the corner and the Thunder would be playing for the sweep tomorrow night.
    Golly. Which of you guys wants to volunteer to call Sam Presti and tell him to get rid of the reigning NBA Coach of the Year, so's you can show them all how it's done?

4. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Dob Hooligan View Post
    Golly. Which of you guys wants to volunteer to call Sam Presti and tell him to get rid of the reigning NBA Coach of the Year, so's you can show them all how it's done?
    You do realize that if not for expressing opinions there would be no need or use for forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    You do realize that if not for expressing opinions there would be no need or use for forums?
    Oh, yes sir. I totally agree. I’m just a strong believer in dancing with the one that brung me. And I think when I get caught up in hot takes I wind up sounding like Stephen A.

Thread Information