I don't think anything has been released yet.

I do want to address the Ikea storyline, though. I think it would be great to get them here, but I still think we are a few years, at best, from it. I certainly hope I am wrong. The only stores they have in metro or city areas near our size are the following:

Austin
Salt Lake City
Orlando
Portland, OR

Austin has 700k in the city and 1.6 million in the metro.

Salt Lake City itself has less than 200k, but has a metro of 1.0 million, and 2.1 million in the their larger market area including Ogden.

Orlando, like Salt Lake, has less than 200k in the city, but has a metro of 2.0 and its immediate area including Daytona has 2.6 million. When you also include the Tampa Bay metro (which does not have an Ikea and is a close drive) of 2.7 million and area, including Sarasota, of 4.0 million, you can get up to 6.6 million in the area.

Portland, OR is a city at 530k, and a metro of 2.3 million.

Ikea's announced future store are in Brooklyn, NY (their first in NYC) and the Cincinnati, OH metro (with a metro of 2.1 million). And just off the top of my head, here are some larger cities with no Ikea that I would think they would lean toward before OKC: Kansas City, St. Louis, San Antonio, Las Vegas, Charlotte, Nashville, Denver, Milwaukee, and Indianapolis.

But, I suppose OKC also has many things going for it to get an Ikea, like a lot of good press right now and Tulsa close by adds about 1.0 million to our area (and Ikea probably looks at areas, not just metros, and this development is easily accessible from Tulsa).