Widgets Magazine

Thread: Streets/traffic/roads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Re: Streets/traffic/roads

Quote Originally Posted by CatholicSooner View Post
    I think the city should have an employee and all they do is drive the roads and make note of terrible light timing and things that don't make sense. Traffic is a big part of quality of life and it seems like a lot of aggravation could be avoided with relative ease.

As for the biggest project that needs done in OKC I think it is the i40 i44 interchange (i40 east and west) where the lane goes down to 2 lanes. It needs to be expanded. I don't know how you do it and it will be a traffic nightmare but it needs to be done soon
    The city has lots of employees that have to get to work and back home. Or work all day driving on city streets to do their jobs. I would think that if the city wanted drivers opinions they have a great pool to draw comments from on their payroll.

Default Re: Streets/traffic/roads

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    The city has lots of employees that have to get to work and back home. Or work all day driving on city streets to do their jobs. I would think that if the city wanted drivers opinions they have a great pool to draw comments from on their payroll.
    They (Edmond *and* OKC) should have some kind of program for certain departments (streets, utilities, traffic, etc.) to have a separate phone/tablet and to note bad traffic light timing, potholes, street lights that are out, etc. Us residents shouldn't have to notify the city of all their problems all over the city all the time.

3. Default Re: Streets/traffic/roads

Quote Originally Posted by TheTravellers View Post
    They (Edmond *and* OKC) should have some kind of program for certain departments (streets, utilities, traffic, etc.) to have a separate phone/tablet and to note bad traffic light timing, potholes, street lights that are out, etc. Us residents shouldn't have to notify the city of all their problems all over the city all the time.
    I agree completely but I'm holding my breath.

Thread Information