Widgets Magazine

Thread: Williams in Moore closed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Williams in Moore closed

Quote Originally Posted by bombermwc View Post
    I've driven by here a few times lately and noticed that the building seems to be filled up with shops now. One seems to be a fairly good sized gym. Flex i think? Just curious if anyone goes there to see what its like. When i've driven by, it looked pretty busy. Granted its the new year so all the new years resolution folks have created their annual memberships that will lapse in 3 months. But for somewhere so new, that was still an impressively full parking lot.

I'm further east, so i dont think i would switch to it, but if it's swanky, who knows......
    Its four star gym i am pretty sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TornadoKegan View Post
    Its four star gym i am pretty sure.
    You are correct, it is a 4 star gym, I thought they are going to try to get another store but putting a gym is pretty clever due to the space

Quote Originally Posted by Boop View Post
    You are correct, it is a 4 star gym, I thought they are going to try to get another store but putting a gym is pretty clever due to the space

yeah it would have been taken out by walmart within 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Boop View Post
    It seems like that has been trend for a while with old mid size retail space, where either that chain shifted to larger buildings, or competitors came in with larger buildings. There are now three 80s era former grocery or clothing stores that are now gyms within a two mile radius of me, with a couple more in 2000s era speck strip mall space of similar size that I think may have been the first client.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    It seems like that has been trend for a while with old mid size retail space, where either that chain shifted to larger buildings, or competitors came in with larger buildings. There are now three 80s era former grocery or clothing stores that are now gyms within a two mile radius of me, with a couple more in 2000s era speck strip mall space of similar size that I think may have been the first client.
    That is true, you are right

Thread Information