If Panasonic ends up announcing another plant in other state, that confirms that our inept state government scared them off, and are also scaring off many other good opportunities. If a great location and hundreds of millions in incentives isn't enough, then we are in even worse shape than I thought.

I know that EVs are going to keep growing in market share, but I do think there is a lot of haze in the market right now. Hard to see a clear winner yet. Tesla is obviously a giant, but a lot of people are trying to avoid Musk these days. Tecla's sales slowed down last Q, and they are Panasonics big client. I am hoping that this is the biggest issue preventing the Oklahoma plant from moving forward, rather than other things behind the scenes. The EV market will come back around with or without Tesla, but I don't expect OK to change much politically within the next decade or two.

Canoo is still faltering, and as we've discussed Ford isn't hitting the right notes yet. Kia did just announce a new line of EVs, but we'll see if they take off. Lot of waiting to see who actually takes on this market the right way.