Quote Originally Posted by oklip955 View Post
I am talking about mile section roads with a speed limit of 45mph and yes some fools do go 70 on it. I will drive my 30 so as to protect the wild life and no I dont have much light colored clothing since it show up dirt and when you live on 10 ac that matters. I guess I will just take the risk to try to protect wild life. and usually when I stop to protect wild life I dont have time to go look and grab a flash light. Just watch out for me on the roads.
Driving is a privilege. It is not a God given right. Seems like you are willing to risk human life in order to protect wildlife. If you stop on the road after dark without flashers on and someone hits your car, or swerves to miss your car and crashes, causing death or injury, then you are probably at fault. If you are on foot on the road after dark and get hit, you are dead, regardless of fault.

I recall you are mature and used to be a volunteer firefighter? Haven't you been trained on proper road etiquette in order to avoid causing injury and death to other humans?