Widgets Magazine

Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    I remember going to Belle Isle to watch a Thunder game last year and they weren't showing it because Bally's was too expensive to get. I would guess places like Chalk and BWW would show them regardless, but if they weren't with Bally's and it costs less, more places would carry the games.

I also saw HBO (Or MAX) will carry some NBA games. Not sure which ones.
    TNT games will be on Max. Ballys streaming is 20 a month. Not terrible if you are avid watcher. I dont have many problems with the app but some do I have heard.

Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Quote Originally Posted by FighttheGoodFight View Post
    TNT games will be on Max. Ballys streaming is 20 a month. Not terrible if you are avid watcher. I dont have many problems with the app but some do I have heard.
    I think that is on the consumer side and it is more expensive on the commercial side. At least that is what I have been told.

What's funny is League Pass is $15/mo on YouTube TV. I'm probably going to get Ballys, but I found it amusing that it's $20 to basically watch one team vs. $15 to watch every other team.

The Utah Jazz just announced Jazz+, a local streaming option with varied cost tiers. There are a handful of other teams with similar offerings. I think this will become the norm going forward. The Bally's app is trash. I think this could be a good thing if organizations will actually put some dollars and effort into their respective platforms.

Blog Entries

Just Curious, you remind me of Just the Facts... Welcome back, behave yourself.

6. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Quote Originally Posted by BDP View Post
    What's funny is League Pass is $15/mo on YouTube TV. I'm probably going to get Ballys, but I found it amusing that it's $20 to basically watch one team vs. $15 to watch every other team.
    Well that also factors in the cost of YouTubeTV. I don't personally have cable so I look to these options to watch games.

Well that also factors in the cost of YouTubeTV. I don't personally have cable so I look to these options to watch games.
    True. Good point.

You can get League Pass on its own for $99 for the season. I have no idea if YouTube continues to charge the $15 a month the whole year. That would be crazy, but some of these subscriptions can get pretty crazy.

Thread Information