Widgets Magazine

Thread: TV Meteorologists Changing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Re: TV Meteorologists Changing

I always wondered exactly what the "top late night news cast in the nation" meant. Obviously they don't have more viewers than a station in the top 10 markets. Obviously they don't have the market share that small markets have with one or two stations. So I just kind of shrug off those "top in the nation" promos.

I think we are coming to a concensus here...the Ogle's are one of the big problems with local news. I will second the comments about Linda on KFOR. I was watching Las Vegas and then saw the preview for the 10pm news cast...wow. She looks so worn out, old, and tired

I too like KWTV's new set...but it has to be used effectively. The weather set is probably more functional than they have had in the past. The rest of the set...eh, who cares. I would almost rather they used the more cozy "family room" setup for their morning and weekend morning newscasts. They kind of do this already, but should try to do it a bit more.

Default Re: TV Meteorologists Changing

To be honest, I flip between the four stations. The only thing I find annoying is the KFOR anchors being chatty with the camera. The stupid side comments and the "Did you hear about, or Your not going to like this."

Just read the script and tell me the news. Stop acting like I am sitting with you at the dinner table.

Meg Alexander reported on a a political fundraiser that permitted guests of a plate dinner to get a photo taken with a famous politican for a $1000 donation. At the end of the story she says under her breath "I hope that Included a frame."

I felt like taking a drive and going Stewie Griffin on her.

Family Guy- Will Ferrell Video

Thread Information