Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blue Sky View Post
Don’t hold this against me folks. Be easy.I don’t see how putting drivers onto the road, high on pot, is going to be a good thing? We already deal with wayyy too many drivers drunk on the road. Killing innocents all the time. So, how does driving high make the roads safer?I see the benefits in pain relief for people and medicinal purposes, but I see this as like legalizing Xanax OTC for all. I see this “recreational use” as like “recreational benzos.” I guess I’m not “woke” enough to want to see drivers on the road high. Too many die. So others can enjoy themselves? Some views on this may seem old-fashioned. But not every old-fashioned view is wrong.That’s how I feel about it anyway.
Your point made wasn't supported. To support your point, I wonder if the cops in towns that have had dozens of med pot dispensaries open up have seen an unusual increase in car accidents? Hopefully, people can sense when they're too high to safely drive and won't.

I think the booming medical marijuana industry is going to help local economies far more than cause any harm. New jobs are being created. Old vacant store fronts are being reopened. Experienced people in the industry from legal states are moving in to help out. It's been quite an amazing story that led up to this point.