Nice Patrick, you're even more ambitious than I am! Oh and Norman is already the 3rd largest city in the state, we passed "stagnant" Lawton several years ago! I wouldn't want the NFL in Oklahoma, let OU, and to a lesser extent, OSU football reign supreme!

I would also add that the Lake Hefner area experienced a huge boom when developers finally received approval to continue developing the east shoreline. New high rise condos and townhomes are popular here, near a variety of lakeside restaurants, cafes, and retail shops. The other areas of Lake Hefner were developed into very expensive neighborhoods with lake views and private beaches.

Further south by Norman, the need for more water has pushed the govt. into looking for a new location for a reservoir. The Canadian River was chosen and a dam would be U/C near Purcell. In addition to providing the south metro with water and hydro-electricity, it will also be a new recreation area. Marinas, condos, swimming beaches, a water park, and tony neighborhoods are planned for the banks in Norman. Fast growing Noble, Newcastle, and Purcell will also build marinas. A new I-35 bridge, designed by a famous architect, will be constructed over the lake.