Quote Originally Posted by Zorba View Post
While I'd much rather it be something than nothing, I wish they could reopen the IMAX. A new planetarium is probably the next best thing.
Agreed. Although they did just spend a chunk of money redoing the existing planetarium, and they did a very good job. Although those of us with motion sickness didn't experience it in the old stuff and DEFINITELY experience it now. Whew!

My only issue is that they need a wider variety of shows. It seems like even when the schedule says its supposed to be one show, we still end up watching the same "journey through the solar system", which is just updated from the old planetarium. There's SOOOOO much more you could do with that room.

For the omnidome, i'd really like to see that convert to digital and re-open as the theater again. And if they want to keep it financially sustainable, the digital is going to help. Throw in a regular movie from time to time. They could do throwback movies like old SciFi (im sure the copyright could be worked out since its a non-profit). It's been such a shame having it vacant. And what a waste of money!