Quote Originally Posted by tsou89 View Post
Re covell/Santa fe...I’ll respectfully disagree that this intersection is “fine”. Better than it was? Of course. It was a disaster so that’s stating the obvious. Almost the 1st week it opened the guard rail was hit because it was placed too close to the northbound right turn lane. They moved to guard rail east and it’s still an awkward turn. So much that the west bound bound lanes on covell have to stop well back from the light so northbound drivers turning right don’t hit them.

Santa Fe should have been 4 landed from it’s existing spot where 4 lanes end north to the light. What they did was a band aid. If you’re gonna do it, do it right.

I’ll ignore the stupid people comment assuming you were just using it as an “in general” comment.
I'll agree the turns at Covell Santa Fe are too tight, I still think it was the best solution given the constraints, though.

The "you" in my last post was "in general" not directed at you personally. But outside of the first few days of the change at Coffee Creek and Kelly, I haven't seen any issues with the new setup.