Usually success breeds success in similar businesses. This was the case in Bricktown, for example, because the success of a few bars, dance clubs, and restaurants bred new bars, dance clubs, and restaurants - hence, an entertainment DISTRICT.

I understand this business is not necessarily an Entertainment business, but you can't tell me that it would not be successful in an entertainment environment that is developing in the Plaza district, where fine art and theatre along with classy shoppes are being established.

I think we should gentrify the Asia District. The subway, Taco Mayo, and others should go. Not out of force, but because there presence up or down Classen would be better for them and the asia district (also their leaving the 23rd to 35th stretch of Classen would be good for the growth of asia district business).

Again, this is positive gentrification - not exclusion that Im talking about. Sure they've been at their location but that neighbourhood is changing and should be allowed to grow while at the same time the Plaza District is probably more suitable for Inter-City even from just a volume or visibility prospective (ie Bricktown example).