Quote Originally Posted by TU 'cane View Post
I'm going to email my legislators tonight endorsing medical marijuana legalization (for starters). It's time to start pressing the people we elect to make these, in my mind, necessary changes.
The folks who've been handling the booths around Tulsa have vanished over the past week, I haven't seen them anywhere. They've either moved to entirely different areas or have given up now that it's December and we're lacking 80,000~ signatures.
Die hard GTV President Issac Caviness has been at it on some busy Tulsa street corner this week during the evenings.

In Stillwater, since starting in late October, I've obtained nearly 500 signatures. Focusing only on OSU this week, since it's pre-finals week. Even an OSU cop on a bike signed. I'm disappointed by the lack of state wide signatures coming in, but will continue getting them for a while longer. If fewer people are still turning in signatures, it ups the chance I'll win a prize. I suspect lack of knowledge that there is a medical marijuana petition out, leading to lack of volunteers helps explain the low numbers coming in.