Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
996 for what 70 games. Doesn't sound very high
It's high for minor league baseball in Oklahoma City. It's the second highest in the league. Every other team but two have a middle tier season ticket package (some have multiple tiers). Don't get me wrong, I'm excited...just disappointed that they've chosen to go this route with the expensive tickets as opposed to fill the place up with less expensive packages. As borchard noted above, there's still a tarped off section. There's no reason not to have a middle tier of season ticket packages.

Edit to give you an idea...

Memphis has three tiers at $700, $850, $950

Austin (Round Rock) has suites at $1500, season tix for stadium seating is $630, and a Home Run Porch for $395.

Las Vegas has Dugout Seats for $936, Field level at $648, Plaza seating at $576, and a lower tier at $504

Salt Lake City has a $1300 top tier, but four other tiers from $576 - $792

Oklahoma City suites begin at $2,448, with field seating starting at $936 and that's it for season tickets.

Disclaimer: This is ALL based on the official website. If there are other packages (besides the 7-game), season ticket packages besides those I listed above - please let us know here at OKCTalk - and add it to the website! Could we be so lucky that it was simply an oversight?