After using the mailing lists from Tulsa and OKC to generate traffic, why have they shut down after the primary? I've worked with web sites for well over 7 years now and know that there is no need to shut a message board down for that length of time simply to "undergo system maintenance".

When I set up a message board for the Tulsa GOP, at their request, they didn't bother to use their mailing list to alert people about it, but they did with OKGOPCHAT. The Tulsa GOP Message Board I set up remains to this day. OKGOPCHAT, after recieving all the free publicity was a power tool for Republicans in Oklahoma, while this message board and the many other OK/GOP focused message board are ignored by the parties. It's time the party leaders woke up to the 21st century and recognize the power of the internet, and the need for a consistent presence.

To abandon the users of the OKGOPCHAT message board like this is an insult. That the party leaders chose to promote only it and ignore the other message boards is also an insult. Someone needs to pull their head out.