Do it's a dead mall and has been for 10 years. It's a safe mall, but it's dead. There's nothing left except Sears (gotta keep that Craftsman stuff baby)! So what would be put in it's place? I've got two options that I think would work well.

1. Residential - just bulldoze the mall and replace it with housing development. Leave the couple of outparcels and Sears and you've got an already graded neighborhood with easy access through all the lights. Plus it provides the needed room for devlopment on the west side of MWC. Other devlopments on Air Depot less than a mile away filled up VERY quickly in what little space there was.

2. Mixed Use - there is no office space to speak of left in MWC. The MD Tower and Parklawn have been it for years and we need more. People build these little house looking complexes that use the space very inefficiently. MWC has been in need of more multistory office space for years (as shown by how the hospital has bought many small buildings around town since the space on Parklawn is full). So how about a couple 10 or so floor buildings? Maybe even make one of the a residential tower. MWC is in need of more upscale condo/apt. type developments as shown by Legacy being so popular. So again bulldoze and make some vertical space happen....plus it's always bugged me that Del City's bank tower is taller than anything in MWC, even if it is by only a couple floors....arg!

Comments?