Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
Wheeler District, Chisholm Creek, new skyscrapers rising out of the city, C2S exploding on large scale.... Convention Center... Maps 3 Park.. things that are already planned. Things that are haven't happened yet, but may or may not. I thought I was pretty clear on that.

Massive highway construction coupled with light-rail would really add to the feel as well. Large scale projects really stand out
Agree with changes like these, I believe OKC could see hyper population growth ( I know growth is good now) due to improved City amenities and possibly jobs, increased word of mouth about OKC that could lead to a renewed image. I live in Raleigh, NC. Nice town, not nicer, not bigger, (yet) than OKC, BUT people are flocking here from all places NE because of word of mouth from family, friends talking to them about the positives the city offers. OKC and Oklahoma has more expatriates on this board (me too) than most cities. Almost everyone I have spoken to here has nothing but positives to say about the city, ( I haved lived here since February this year and asked at least 100 random people with 98 positive) I dare say a fair amount of people from OKC don't share the same feeling, that attitude about YOUR city transfers.