Just wanted to drop a note about Bob Moore Audi.

One of the cars in my family is a 2008 Q7. Since Amarillo doesn't have an Audi dealer, I choose to take it to Bob Moore for maintenance. Recently, the vehicle lost the entire multimedia system, which was discovered during a routine oil change. If you're like me, you cringe every time you think something might be wrong with your car. Thankfully, Bob Moore has been fantastic through the entire ordeal. What started as a weekend trip to OKC for an oil change is about to turn into three weekend trips and a hefty service bill. But, the attitude of the employees in the Service Department has made everything more acceptable; they even provided me with a loaner car to drive back to Texas while they work to ensure the multimedia system is installed and operating properly. After the second visit, which failed to correct anything, the Service Manager actually sent a handwritten "thank you" note to my home, thanking me for entrusting Bob Moore to do this work.

I know some people may have not had such a great experience with Bob Moore, but the Audi folks sure have been instrumental in making this entire situation more comfortable.