For the most part, discussion on the board has centered on urban housing options such as condos, apartments, and the high-end architectural homes of SOSA and the like. However, it's clear there's much value and quality-of-life to be found in the old single family homes just a short walk or bike ride from downtown.

I'm interested in getting a thread started on this topic. I envision a diverse range of discussion including general advise seekers(current & prospective homeowners), project updates from the historic preservation board(new construction/renovations), neighborhood goings-on, and anything else pertinent.

Previously I put together this map of the neighborhood boundaries(East of Classen). I will update it soon to include other neighborhoods such as Classen 10-Penn, Gatewood, Crestwood, etc. as they should all be part of the discussion(historically designated or otherwise).

http://goo.gl/maps/qQVPO

If you have any thoughts on the subject, please throw it out there. Otherwise, I will have an ongoing conversation with myself for a while and then give up. Internet.