Okay so I had to join this board because of all the talk here. I am the property manager for Wired Lofts, and granted I know they do not look the greatest at the moment but they are " under construction" and yes we are almost full with phase one. By spring of next year we will have several more of these buildings. Plus a top of the line gym and pool and club house. And no the "elite" do not live here. We have several who are just starting out on their own with a roommate. I also do have young married couples and a few kiddos. We are different than most complexes. One we do accept pets no size limit. As long as they are quiet. Also the phone is answered by a live person 24 hours a day and you get to skip the answering machine that you get at other apartments. The owner had a vision and he isn’t sitting on the beach somewhere He is actually out there building along with the construction crew. And he actually cares for the residents that reside there, something you probably wouldn’t find somewhere else. And to answer the question of the vast field. All has been bought Delta Dental is putting their new corporate offices right in front of the building and we have the field on the north side. Also there are plans for a shopping center directly north of our complex. We also have deals with silver horn golf course for our tenants and have community mixer's to meet your neighbors and discuss anything you want to with the staff. I have lived in several apartments during my single years and I can truly say if Wired Lofts was around when I was looking I would have lived there. And tot hose of you say we are ugly take another look at the website.

Thank you

Lori Downs