The Zoo is offering Way Back Wednesdays where all day on Wednesday you can get in for 75 cents... plus hot dogs, small drinks, popcorn and Tram rides all for 75 cents each.

We had a wonderful time .. spent the whole day there, weather was great, beautiful landscaping and a fun time on the playground. Misters were nice keeping us cool for the long walks.

But I would definitely advise to bring a picnic lunch or snacks.. even though admission was so low, we spent $25 on a crummy lunch. The food was really bad .. small premade Burgers under heat lamps $2.50, Cold Fries $1.50, Drinks $1.95 for a Large soda with 50 cent refills, Nachos $3.50 ( the only good thing) the Burrito combo plate was yukky... covered in an awful sauce, it just didn't taste good at all ( how can you ruin a burrito?) I wouldn't have cared about the prices as much but the food just wasn't good at all.

But aside from all of that .. it was definitely worth a fun family day at the Zoo and I didn't really mind because I wanted to support the Zoo regardless.