What's your favorite OKC building, and why? This has changed for me the past few years, and will probably change again. For awhile, mine was First National Center with its detailed Art Deco stylings. Our own Empire State Building. I've always loved driving on I-40 and seeing it uplit at night.

Then when I worked downtown, I admired the adaptive re-use of the Robinson Renaissance building (formerly the Perrine Building). The way its central wall of glass hovers above the original stone exterior is stunning. Its lower level food court boasts one of OKC's most lively lunch scenes. For the same blend of old and new, I like the Civic Center.

But for now, my favorite is the Bricktown Ballpark. Its historic design, taken from the Delmar Gardens park (now the fairgrounds) from the early 20th C gives it native character. The playful details, such as the exterior base signage to the photos of Oklahoma baseball teams of yesteryear, to the painted letters of the men's and women's restrooms, make it a fun place. And the way its exterior is situated, spilling out into Bricktown and Lower Bricktown, with the murals and statues of legends, make it an example of thoughtful, pedestrian-friendly urban design. It still is to me the crown jewel of the first nine MAPS projects. We were lucky it was the first. It is already a classic.