The new shopping center in Del City on Sooner Rd. (between SE 29 and Tinker Diagonal) is finally coming along enough that some of the soon-to-be tenants have put their signage up.

Looks like a nail salon, Check Ur Alibi (sports bar), a liquor store and at least one restaurant..... Red Dirt Burrito Company.

Here's what I found when I went Googling...

1.) Owner - Jeremiah Lindsey

Here's what the owner says about the place.... "Fast casual Mexican Food with the flagship store opening in Del City, OK off I-40 and Sooner Road in November of 2012. All of our food will be made fresh daily and will consist of tacos, burritos, quasadillas, taco bowls, and an assortment of sauces and salsas. We are planning on opening the store in Del City in 2012 followed by a store in Tulsa, OK in 2013. Franchising RDB in 2014 outside of Oklahoma and across the US is our long term strategy."

Appears Jeremiah Lindsey also co-owns the Check Ur Alibi and the Broken Arrow location of Compadres Mexican Grill - been open since 2005, but for whatever reason, their website is a no go. The BA location scores an 80% (as of this posting) on Urban Spoon.

This is close to my house, so I'll have to put it on my "to check out" list.