More long term, Quail Springs Mall and most traditional shopping malls as we know them will eventually disappear.
Yeah, that idea has been around for two decades, and yet the malls persist. Granted, many of them are bereft of quality tenants, but they remain, nonetheless.

When I was in college, the prediction was the same, malls were dead, and plans were unfolded to "demall" North Park Mall, and those plans never went anywhere.

As far as theaters go, if I were Regal at Crossroads, I'd be worried, although the distance between them isn't exactly as "next-door" as you might initially think. Regal hasn't done much with that theater since it opened, and they shut down a nice little snack/coffee bar maybe a month after it opened. The place is clean, seats are so-so, and I don't consider it a "destination" theater as I do AMC at Quail. Hollywood in Norman is an absolute pit. Went there one time - to see Titanic, in fact - YUCK. Not again. Regal is a night for the latest animated kid-flick; AMC is a date night. And even that is mitigated (sometimes significantly) by Harkins downtown.

Warren will probably negatively impact the likelihood of my going to AMC on the northside. AMC needs to get its act together and build the IMAX at Quail they hyped up over a year ago, but never did. Whazzup with that? Anyone know?

Its kinda ridiculous that all these new theaters have popped up all over town, and there's not an IMAX in the bunch.

-SoonerDave