Aluminum Cans, copper and such even catalytic converters.

If you have any scrap gathered up and you want to get rid of it, Now seems to be the time to sell it.

I am a junk man; I have been piling up aluminum, copper, brass, catalytic converters etc for years to the point I almost must sell at lease one pile of it or move the pile.

I took a small really small load of a sampling of each type junk I had the other day---a really short bFord pickup was filled about half way from the floor to the top with a weee bit of copper, the load was mostly aluminum, a couple of car radiators, three catalytic converters---just scrap metals.

My wife and I discussed how much we might get for it as we went in---we kinda was hoping for $100.00. The money paid to us for the very small load was $484.15.

The intent here is if you have been hoarding some metals to sell at some date (I was going to save this pile for my later years and sell it in spurts as I might want something, but I really have to get this pile out of the way.}, take it over on Shields somewhere around 44th and S. Shields. Aluminum Cans are bringing an-unheard-of $0.75 per pound.

Have a great day, and happy recycling.

Pete (One who loves Junk.)