This is my first post so I thought I would contribute with a review!

I started a new job in OKC two weeks ago and my fellow coworkers suggested I try a place close by called Mr. Burrito. It is a very simple, clean place with Mexican music playing in the background. The food is ordered in the same fashion as Chipotle. The burritos are offered in a medium size or large. The large is a little larger then a chipotle burrito and you can get chicken, pork steak or shredded beef. They have a few different salsa's, diced tomatoes, onions, shredded cheese, potatoes, rice and queso cheese. I got a large chicken and fell in love! No more chipotle or qdoba for me. The meats are not too spicey so if you are like me and like flavor but not heartburn you can enjoy these burritos with no worries. This is a small operation with three employees usually working with two of them being the owners. The large chicken burrito cost $5.25 and the smaller burrito that is probably more reasonable for most appetites is $4.50. They also offer nachos, tacos, burrito bowls, quesadillas, enchilada plates, etc.... I would highly recommend them to those of you that like to go to mom and pop shops that are locally owned. I got the address if anyone is interested...I would love to hear if you guys feel the same about the food!

900 W Reno 73106 right next door to the Shell station on the corner.
phone # is 405-228-4080. If you happen to have Brian take your order, tell him you read a review from Ryan who works at the Vittoria warehouse...maybe I will get a free burrito out of the deal! lol