I came across this website today from the OU College of Architecture. It is a student semester project concept that just so happens to be located on the Devon tower site. Although the pictures are student concepts, it is interesting to see what a new tower at the corner of Hudson and Sheridan would do for our skyline.

Forgive me if this has been posted before... I searched and searched and searched!!!

OKC Studio

Semester Project

The semester project will involve a comprehensive central business district (mixed use development) located in the heart of downtown Oklahoma City. The idea is to create a business district which include office building, residential towers, and retail facilities (shopping mall) in lower and underground levels. All these components should be grouped around an architectural landscape open public space, connected by pedestrian walkways, roads, vehicular tunnels, and underground and on surface structured parking.

The most spectacular component of this business district is a sixty story skyscraper (office building). This is the only part of the project which has functional design requirements and the other parts will be designed in a conceptual massing in order to create a new urban central business complex integrated with downtown OKC.