Okay I notice in the okc section they have a memories post and I thought that was a little fun. So what is your memories about moore, I have only been in moore since the 80s so my memories are not old one, I do remember that eastern between 4th street and 12th street at one time had 4 large grocery stores which now non of the origanl 4 are still around, Buchanans, pratts, homeland and food lion. I remember when 12th street was the place to be friday and saturday night and the place to eat was godfathers pizza. The only thing on 19th street was a some fast food, ross and a old walmart where convergy is now all on the east side of 19th.. nothing really was on the west side. Carnivals in the area where block buster is now off of 12th and eastern, carnivals close to where where burger king is off of 12th ans eastern, and carnivals in the new city shopping center (what ever happened to non holiday no reason just there carnivals in moore). Oh yes and the moore pool then afterwards hanging out at the dairy queen...