Does anybody here remember Molly Murphy's House of Fine Repute? On the inside of the Business Section of today's Oklahoman there is an article about the death of the owner.

The article mentions the fall of the Molly's was blamed on a dispute with KFOR-TV.

I really miss this place because it was a birthday tradition for all of my family. I liked the idea that they spared nobody when it came to harassment and pure embarrassment.

I remember the servers leading customers around the place chanting "He's got to go to the bathroom." and if you managed to get past the servers and make to the restroom as soon as you walked out you would here." Ladies and Gentleman we have a sneaker let's give them a round of applause". The servers were just down right hilarious and made Molly's a great place to eat.

Who could forget the1968 Jaguar salad bar. I remember when they played the old disco song "Car Wash", everyone was invited to do the car wash dance around the salad bar. This is one of those places that I will never forget. I wish it was still in business.