I saw MPS posted a picture of the Moore Stadium's rebranding to Lions only was going well. The new turf is in with the Lion logo and the Moore Lions on the endzones. Not sure if the scoreboard has been updated yet. It's looking pretty sharp for sure. The indoor practice facility is coming along, but seems to be moving very slowly for such a simple structure (IMO). Moore Monthly has a good 360 article on at least Facebook where you can see the whole re-branding...looks good. They also have an older shot of the Westmoore stadium progress.

I'm curious if anyone has any images of how things are going for Westmoore and Southmoore? Stadiums aren't alltogether that complicated, but trying to get it all squeezed in before the season starts in September can be a trick.

Here are a couple images from the Moore High Athletics page.

Not related to Moore, but i saw a design plan for the Norman North stadium because they are doing the same thing. Seems like Moore and Norman are the last on the bandwagon to create individual stadiums now. The NN one is using the field already on site, and there's not much room to work with. So basically, they left the field where it is and then made a very long and short stadium. Looks weird in my opinion and pretty much the opposite of Norman High (which is high and not super long). More like PC West's new one because of similar constraints. They would have had to spend a LOT more money to move all their athletic fields around if they wanted to make a bigger stadium at NN. Short-sightedness on the original designer's part. At least in Moore, the Westmoore and Southmoore land plots had space for a real stadium. And if you can figure that out with how much is already squeezed in on the MHS and WHS land, well hats off to you!

Picture1.jpg
Picture2.jpg